Senior Product Designer // Yilu Travel Services GmbH
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build functional and personalised experiences. With the aim of creating a truly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travellers throughout their journey.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Improve the solution to customer frictions and needs in accordance with Yilu goals, market viability, and technical feasibility;
- Collaborate effectively within multi-disciplinary teams including product owners, engineers, business developers, and C-level stakeholders;
- As part of the product and design unit, provide input to the roadmap and product strategy;
- Deliver quality UX assets, such as concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools;
- Define visual direction and craft UI interfaces and interaction design for both mobile and desktop, that are intuitive and easy to use;
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions;
- Define and implement best practice design interfaces;
- Work with insights-driven A/B testing and optimisation;
- Encourage open communication to ensure alignment as well as knowledge transfer within the team and across the company.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer;
- Working experience with Sketch and InVision, as well as animation tools like Principle, After Effects, Flinto, etc;
- Proven experience delivering concepts, working with design systems, creating personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc;
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centered design capabilities across a diverse range of projects is a must;
- Experience in designing UI for customer facing apps from concept through to pixel-perfect designs;
- Experience in a startup or tech company is a plus;
- Experience in agile/SCRUM methodologies is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!