Senior UI Designer // DrSmile
DrSmile is the largest clear aligner treatment provider in Europe, offering an invisible teeth straightening solution that is cheaper and more convenient than traditional treatments. Our fully digital workflow includes 3D scanning of patient teeth and 3D printing. At this moment we are quickly expanding our business to new products and new countries in EU. We see the opportunity to bring positive change to the dental market and to make everyone smile. With seven dedicated DrSmile-practices situated in central prime locations of Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, and Cologne and a doctor network of over 50 partner practices, DrSmile offers its’ innovative aligner treatment nationwide.
WHAT ARE YOUR TASKS?
- A high impact UI-Designer role with high degrees of responsibility
- Pushing our design and premium brand approach to a new level, creating best in class digital designs across our website, landing pages and app, ensuring that both design & marketing goals meet
- Ensure the visual quality is consistent across all channels, by creating and maintaining efficient and sustainable design systems / style guides (web-based) for static and interactive UI elements
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING IN
- Several years of professional experience in User Interface Design, ideally with a focus on E-commerce and ideally App
- Portfolio with a proven record of realized projects that show your user-centric design thinking and great understanding for interactive/motion design, typography and storytelling
- Strong background in the commercial field
- Excellent knowledge of the leading programs, such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Experienced and enthusiastic team player full of ideas and passion for user-centric design, structure and goal oriented working style
- Passionate about the storytelling aspect of an health / beauty / lifestyle brand, communicating in a premium way
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English – knowledge of German desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Activities with an extremely steep learning curve in a highly motivated team
- Broad, varied tasks with the option to take on responsibility quickly
- Industry-standard salaries with adaptation to your individual abilities
- An attractive workplace in Berlin-Mitte with roof terrace and barbecue :)
- Appreciation, flat hierarchies, shared growth and vibrant interaction
- Regular team events – we celebrate birthdays and achievements together!
- Healthy food (Snacks und drinks)
- Discount options for your personal Aligner therapy and other dental treatments, additional benefits for your family & friends
- Discount options from various partner companies (for example on sports offers, travel, car rentals, shopping etc.)
- Free space for your ideas
- Jackpot: after 3 years with the company, you can look forward to a world trip with our Around-the-World ticket.
HOW YOU CAN APPLY
Please apply with your informative CV, current employment certificates, a salary
expectation and your possible start date.
If you have further questions, please contact our recruiter Franziska Gerle via e-mail: [email protected]