Senior UX Designer (m/f/d)
caresyntax® Inc., together with its global medical device integration solutions arm, maintains a worldwide installed base of nearly 7,000 operating rooms, supporting over 10 million procedures per year. And this is just the beginning – we’re growing fast!
Headquartered in Boston and Berlin, with over 100 employees from more than 33 different nationalities, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us on our mission of improving surgical care.
As a Senior UX Designer you will apply your empathetic & creative skills with your experience in design methodologies, best practices, and interaction models to inform & guide development of new features & products. You will join a small multi-disciplinary team of UX professionals who work closely with Product Mangers, Marketing, and Leadership to drive customer-centered initiatives that enable transformations in operating rooms across the globe.
Your work scope
- Build intuitive, effective, and delightful experiences that support our customers daily routine
- Create design artifacts such as prototype/wireframes, user stories, personas, sitemaps, and storyboards
- Plan and conduct user research, usability testing, and competitor analysis to support decisions
- Interpret data, qualitative feedback, and insights to answer the “so what?” for our customers
- Effectively communicate design ideas and prototypes to scrum teams
- Collaborate with product and design teams to deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- 5+ years’ experience as a UX Designer
- Expertise in interaction design or data visualization
- Record of delivering coherent and delightful design experiences
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus in attention to detail
- Strong skills in communication, collaboration, problem solving, & teamwork
- Tool expertise in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Xd, Figma, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or similar
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time
- 5+ years’ experience in the Digital Health, MedTech, or Surgery domains
- Balance of creative and analytic design approaches
- Ability to explain insights and concepts with confidence and clarity
- Experience using design thinking strategies
- Familiarity with data visualizations based on large data sets in healthcare
- Understanding how metrics & company goals translate into digital experiences
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education
- Health benefits, such as eye tests, qi gong – we’re open for your ideas!
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!