Senior UX Researcher (d/f/m)
At Mobimeo we care about better understanding our users’ needs and pain points so that we develop products that truly improve the user experience and support the switch towards greener options.
The UX Research team works all along the different phases of product development. We run B2B projects with our customers and so as B2C projects to better understand the impact products will have on the end user. We collaborate closely together with different product teams and the design teams. All researchers in the team work independently but collaborate closely together with other UX researchers.
This job offering is welcoming full and part time applications.
- Act as a user advocate and human-centered UX Research expert. Promote a user-centric environment and actions across the organization.
- Work on B2C and B2B projects with cross-functional teams, with the goal to generate insights that shape product features, design, strategy and marketing.
- Be responsible for the project road mapping of in-house and external projects, so as for the scoping, planning, research design, execution and the analysis phases for qualitative and quantitative projects.
- Work on projects for different research phases: value proposition validation, target groups validations, personas, concept testings, usability testings, beta tests.
- Design and facilitate workshops to engage stakeholders and customers, conduct research and present findings to the different audiences.
- University degree in human behaviour related fields
- Extensive experience in applied research in the product development context
- In depth knowledge in design research qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You have experience working on strategic research projects (e.g. value proposition validation, target groups validation).
- Delivery of insights for B2C and B2B projects together with conducting user-centric workshops (e.g. empathy maps, personas workshop, value proposition workshops)
- You are an excellent communicator in German and English as well as a great team player and storyteller
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the largest platform developers for Mobility-as-a-Service applications in Europe supported by Deutsche Bahn AG, BMW and Daimler Mobility
- Work in an agile and creative environment and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Generous yearly personal development budget for your professional growth
- Monthly mobility budget as well as optional subsidized public transportation
- Attractive and modern equipped workplaces centrally located in Berlin and Hamburg