Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/div) // Klang Games
About Klang Games
KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT’S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
Do you have a knack for beautiful design, functionality, and feel? Want to dig deep and design elegant UI systems for a highly ambitious AI-driven MMO simulation game?
Klang is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Collaborate closely with Game Designers and Engineers to help define the UI/UX of features
- Deliver actionable designs such as: journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes
- Iterate on existing UI concepts
- 3+ years of working experience in UX & UI Design in PC Games
- Ability to translate Game Design Document into interactive prototypes
- Experience with UX research and analysis
- Iterative work approach
- Proficient working in various prototyping and design tools such as: Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch or their equivalents.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good at communicating within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- A curious mind- eager to learn new skills and spread knowledge
Not Mandatory, but a huge bonus:
- 2D animation skills
- Experience with modern web or mo bile tech such as Flutter, React, Vue, Ember, Angular
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Join a well-funded and growing gaming studio in the centre of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Flexible office hours
- Speak at and attend tech talks, meetups and gaming conferences
- Monthly public transport travel pass
- Free membership with Urban Sports Club
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office with standing desks and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Well-stocked kitchen and free company lunches on Thursdays
- Relocation assistance and visa support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.