UI Designer // Familynet GmbH
Looping is the central organization and time planning tool for hundreds of thousands of groups. We are working on building the best and most simple family and group calendar and we embrace the user needs as part of our DNA.
We are looking for a highly motivated UX/UI Designer (m/f) for our Product team to help us to shape the future of Looping. A solid knowledge of latest design trends and mobile interface guidelines is as important as a technical understanding how these designs could be brought into exciting and simple products for Android and iOS.
We live and breathe modern start-up methodologies from working agile, launching MVP`s to design sprints and jobs-to-be-done to make our product better.
The ideal candidate should pay close attention to design details, has a hands-on mentality and would ideally be a great team player who will work closely with our Product Owner and app developers.
You love interface design for Android and iOS, fonts, colors and shaping a fresh brand for potential millions of users, demonstrate high design skills, are a quick learner, durable, flexible, prioritize well and are well organized? You want to work on your own product and not just execute fuzzy client needs? Join us!
What you need to do:
- Be the main person to give direction and make UX/UI magic happen inside Looping
- Support our Product team with the creation, implementation and execution of app and web interfaces.
- Create prototypes, wireframes and screen designs for Apps and Web
- Support the team in creative processes like Brainstorming, Design Sprints and user interviews to develop a unique product.
- Create micro designs and pixel perfect icons.
- Be familiar with Sketch, Invision and Photoshop and help us to give our users one of the greatest group organization apps and make them love it more and more everyday.
- Plan and execute user surveys, interviews and user tests
- Create a unique styleguide that shapes our visual DNA
- Great experience in digital interface design. Experience with styleguides, atomic design, icon production and asset production in Sketch.
- A good knowledge of mobile technical requirements.
- Experience with design in a startup
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team from Dev to Product and QA.
- You have done great designed Apps that we can find in the Apps storeYou know Material design and the iOS UI guidelines by heart
- You are open minded, friendly and have high communication skills
- Fluent English or German
You will be part of a unique team of very motivated and talented people and will directly work with our Product Team.
What we offer:
- A interesting and helpful product in the growth phase
- Open ears for changes and improvements
- Great startup learning experience
- Make an impact with shaping a product currently being used by one million users
- Good Team Spirit
- Great offices in Berlin and Potsdam
- Fresh fruits and Softdrinks
Please send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected] and let us know why you
would like to work with us.