UI / UX Designer // Cangler
Hey there fancy designer!
We are looking for an awesome freelance UI / UX designer to partner with us to build the UI / UX of our SAAS Web App. Although this is initially a freelance gig, for the right candidate, this will be a long term gig with the possibility to transition into a part-time or full-time role with equity available.
We recognize that developing a killer UI / UX is so critical to our success that we are prepared to reward the right designer and provide a workplace where you feel really valued, have a high impact, are looked after and where you really enjoy coming to each day!
We are an early-stage B2B SAAS social impact startup in the data analytics & AI domain. Our mission is to solve 3 UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- No Poverty
- Good Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainable Cities & Communities
Here’s our vision and how we work: http://bit.ly/CanglerVision
And here’s our pitch deck: https://bit.ly/CanglerPitchDeck
We have built a terrible looking prototype already and are looking for an expert (that’s you!!) to make it so slick and sexy that we have to provide jaw catchers to our customers because their jaws will drop when they see how beautiful and elegant our UI / UX is.
Working alongside our developer and creative director, you would be responsible for the following:
- Build wireframes and run workshops with us to define and sketch out the features and interactivity of the Web App
- Create graphic designs to support the UI / UX as needed
- Migrate our design system from Figma to InVision, and take ownership of managing our design system moving forward
- Refine and improve the design of our landing page – https://www.getcangler.com
- Build a high fidelity prototype of the SAAS Web App in InVision
- UI / UX Design & Research
- Figma, InVision
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Graphic Design & Vector Animation
- Rapid Prototyping
- High Fidelity & Interactive Prototypes
- Agile / SCRUM
- Startup Experience and / or Startup Mindset
- Growth Mindset
- Team Player
Important: We follow the lean startup approach, we are looking for a startup minded designer who understands this and can work in an Agile / SCRUM manner while being prepared for requirements to change rapidly based on customer feedback. We need someone who can get out a design quickly and polish later once it has been validated – i.e. regular incremental changes rather than a big bang approach
We like to think we are pretty awesome, and we hope you are too and will join us so we can be awesome together – team awesome!!