UI / UX Designer (f/m/d) // Mika
Driven by the vision to improve well-being and therapy outcomes of cancer patients, we are creating a digital companion for cancer patients. We are a young and spirited telemedicine company with the passion to making a difference for patients. We care! – Do you?
- You own the user interface design process of our solutions from ideation to delivery (Mobile / Web)
- You create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively
- You will participate in usability testing sessions and make sure the findings are applied in the designs
- You review and improve the current UX
- You work closely with product management and the development team
Your Ideal Profile
- Interaction and user interface design skills with solid knowledge of usability, app design and UX/UI Design patterns
- Proven track record in building high-quality mobile-first consumer products
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles, ability to turn complex product design problems into an intuitive design solution
- Work experience in agile product team setups
- High proficiency with industry standard design tools, e.g. Sketch, InVision, Abstract etc.
- Bonus points: fluent German communication skills
What We Offer You
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic environment in which you can make an important contribution to improving cancer care
- An attractive compensation package
- Flat hierarchies, teamwork and transparent communication
- An awesome workplace at Hackescher Markt and environment to change people’s lives
Does this sound exciting to you? Do you want to join a young and fast-growing company with the vision to improve patients’ lives? Send your application to jobs(at)mitmika.de – We are looking forward to getting to know you!