UX Researcher (f/m/div) at Joonko // FinLeap
We are Joonko
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration.
We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
We’re now looking for a UX Researcher (f/m/div) to join us! If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people’s lives easier, we are looking for you!
What will keep you challenged?
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies
- Design and implementation of workshops (e.g. Ideation Workshops)
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on the relevance of customer-centred product development
- Development of personas, usage scenarios and customer journeys in cooperation with our interdisciplinary team
- Strategic thinking & excellent communication of the developed insights in front of the team
- You have a degree in social sciences, psychology, service design or something similar.
- You have proven experience in User/Customer Experience Research
- You have worked at least 3 years as a customer or user experience researcher
- You have the ability to communicate complex things in a simple way.
- You already have experience with service design approaches in product and business model development.
- You are familiar with an agile way of working, conducting workshops and customer communication.
- You are interested in questions about finances and new business models
- You have full professional proficiency with German & English
What will make you succeed?
- The drive to build an innovative fintech or insuretech product from concept to launch and beyond
- Significant customer experience background, able to do quantitative and qualitative research, conduct customer interviews, creative workshops, define target groups and produce clear guidelines.
- Good communication skills so to translate the customers findings, consolidate areas of opportunity and translate into tangible recommendations
- Liking to facilitating workshop in a very early stage, coming up with new ideas, testing prototypes, working close with the designer and product team, running surveys and creating presentations to share results.
- Interest in a work environment that iterates fast, communicates all the time, solves problems with lateral thinking and a hands-on mentality
- Strong customer focus throughout the whole process.
- Basic statistics knowledge, we do our known data analysis and would appreciate someone able to crunch and present some numbers
Why join us?
- Have a direct impact on the development of this new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.
Does this look like your next challenge? Apply here and let’s talk more about it!