UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) // Bewatec
BEWATEC is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of digital communication solutions for hospitals, clinics and dialysis facilities.
Our software solution provides caregivers, physicians and patients with relevant content at any time. We integrate cutting-edge real-time applications or solutions for the Internet of Things in the health-tech environment.
Our CPO Bernd is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our newly established team here in Berlin (currently a team of 8 members) to bring our UX and UI activities to the next level!
About the product: CONNECTEDCARE allows patients to have all the hospital services and information through digital applications wherever they want and on whatever device, thanks to an innovative cloud-based system.
Check it out here
Once you are here you will…
- Refine the aspect of our products creating mobile and tool interfaces, which are used in the daily life by both patients and doctors
- Conduct concept and visual design and gather feedback
- Collaborate with the UX/product/engineering teams to create user-friendly design patterns and appealing visual designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers, and you will be happy to share your new findings and trends with the whole team – we incentivise knowledge sharing
What you should bring (ideally):
- Proven professional experience as a UX/UI Visual Designer, preferably from a startup environment or digital hub initiative of a corporate structure
- Excellent visual design skills, with high proficiency in design software (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, InDesign etc.)
- Knowledge on interaction design and information architecture
- Strong analytical approach to identify problems and creatively find solutions in our business context
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent level of English; German is not necessary but would be a plus
What you will find here:
- We are inspired by a meaningful mission: our goal is to build easy-to-use products for patients and clinics, in order to ensure a smooth medical process and information sharing – that matters!
- Our aspiration is to grow as an international team of curious and motivated peers, always aiming higher and looking for the next opportunity to make an impact
- Our fundamental people philosophy is built on trust so we are promoting a culture of individual empowerment and open communication
- Learning & development is important to us, we will support you with your individual growth
- Even though we are a well-established German company, in the Berliner site we work in a young and dynamic atmosphere, with of course all the typical startup perks (super office in center of Berlin, free drinks and fruits, flexible working hours…)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Portfolio (no need for a cover/motivation letter), we will come back to you as soon as we can.