UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) // bookingkit GmbH
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider’s website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers – from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team – become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You aim to evolve our SaaS products (B2B and B2C) with great UX and UI.
- You are responsible for prototyping and design workflow, including delivery of mock-ups, user flows and screen designs.
- You conceptualize original ideas to help improve the user experience and visual appeal of our products.
- You work closely with product owners and developers and other designers.
- You help to create and maintain our design libraries.
- You review and improve the current UX.
You’re offering these qualifications
- At least 3 years full-time experience in UX design.
- At least one year of UX experience with online platforms.
- A relevant portfolio is required for consideration.
- You speak German fluently (at least C1) and are able to conduct user interviews with our German customers.
- Ability to provide and receive feedback for quick iterations.
- High proficiency with Design software products, as well as wire-framing/mockup software.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Already in possession of a German work permit.
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Learn more about being a bookingkid here: https://bit.ly/2YGC9si
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!