Azure DevOps Engineer (m/d/f) // PrestaCap
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be working with the latest Cloud technologies. You will be responsible for continuously delivering valuable services and products, which meet end client needs and company goals by combining people, process and technologies. In this role, you will be implementing risk management, planning, refactoring of systems already in use.
This role will be one of the main participants in driving and delivering PrestaCap’s DevOps strategy.
Whom we are looking for:
- Strong practical experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps Services including build and release pipeline automation, branching and merge strategies
- Strong practical experience with git, Azure, C# and PowerShell
- Strong practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of databases including MS SQL and Mongo DB
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM teams
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a Dev Ops Engineer and/or other similar relevant experience are a Bachelor’s/Master’s Student (or early graduate 2018/2019) in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or in any comparable degree course
- You are able to work autonomously as well as with other teams (SCRUM, Data Science…)
Our future colleague shall be driven by passion for structure, critical thinking, independence, efficiency and innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with developers and establish Visual Studio solution organization
- Assist with branching/merging in support of parallel development requirements
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Advise the best practice methods in how to utilize Azure IaaS and PaaS to drive competitive advantage
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Monitors usage and changes configurations to improve capacity or performance of servers
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
What PrestaCap offers you:
- Opportunity to take part to the financial services revolution
- Competitive salary
- Multinational team with 15+ nationalities
- Gym subscription
- German language course
- Get-things-done attitude
- Offices located in the heart of Europe’s most evolved Fintechhub, Berlin!
Why working at PrestaCap
The FinTech industry has sparked a terrific revolution that will significantly shape the future financial landscape for European SMEs. By joining PrestaCap you will be part of this disruption and will put you at the epicentre of financial innovation. You will be joining a unique, diverse, international and quickly growing team. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge, contact us!
Ready for the challenge?
Apply and send your application to [email protected]