Back-end Developer (m/f/d) – Golang
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Back-end Developer – Golang. You will work with the largest and most extensive data set in the industry to help ensure accuracy in clothing and apparel fit prediction. If you’re passionate about writing correct, elegant, flexible and performant code and ready to use your skills to shape the future of the online fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world’s largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we’ve created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Designing, implementing and improving back-end code
- Deploying the code to our infrastructure (Google Cloud, Kubernetes)
- Developing tools for monitoring, ensuring that the problems promptly detected and fixed (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana)
- Developing tools to control our Google Cloud-based infrastructure
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to write the code in Go
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!