Golang Backend Developer (Mid & Senior level)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Golang Backend Developer, you will directly contribute to high load Go services, which handle billions of incoming and outgoing HTTP requests that have strict data integrity requirements. Our backend is the core of Adjust’s attribution solution, it matches installs and in-app-events to ad campaigns, exports real time data to clients, and offers clients protection against advertising fraud. As our client base grows, we’ll need more help building these core features.
- Be part of the process from the code’s inception to its release and beyond
- Keep the code clean, fast, and efficient to handle up to 700k requests per second
- Investigate issues and track down their source in the codebase
- Review the code of your peers to ensure high quality code
- Instrument code with metrics and logs to watch and monitor behavior
- Integrate with third parties such as Facebook and Google
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience in backend development
- Good knowledge of Go (professional experience or personal projects)
- Experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Aerospike, and git
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to break down complex issues in a simple and understandable way
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
- Basic understanding of Adjust’s business and product is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!