Backend Developer (m/w/d) // AAZZUR
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin based FinTech start-up. Founded by an award-winning team, we reimagine banking.
AAZZUR builds white-label products that enable banks and financial service companies to unlock value for their customers. We translate meaningful data into value for both end-customers and financial institutions. Our products create more personalised and convenient experiences for customers while enabling fast go-to-market and new revenue streams for financial institutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled individual with experience in Java backend application development. As a Backend Developer, you will join a growing team of skilled developers and your efforts will build important parts of the company’s product. Among the things we do are CQRS, DDD, microservices and Kubernetes.
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- University graduate or current enrolment on a degree
- minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experienced in Java development, Spring Boot, Junit
- Optionally, some knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like express is of interest
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Some experience with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with agile development methods, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Office in central Berlin with healthy snacks and drinks
- Core working hours, with flexi-time available
- Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, CV and earliest possible starting date.
We support a diverse work environment based on fairness and mutual respect. We welcome applications from people regardless of their ethnic, social or national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or political views.