Backend Engineer – Node.js (m/f/x) // commercetools
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Join our Clients Team which is responsible for developing and maintaining the different SDKs for our eCommerce platform
- Work on data import/export features for our platform
- Work on a microservices architecture which leverages code generators
- Extend our Node.js SDK and enhance code generators from RAML for Typescript
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Multiple years of experience as a BE Software Engineer
- Solid experience in working with Node.js (we work with HAPI)
- Practical experience in designing and using RESTful APIs (ideally in an eCommerce environment)
- Strive for clean code and have high standards for quality assurance such as code review and testing
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, conceptual skills as well as a structured, analytical and an independent way of working
- Fluent English communication skills to work in an international team
- Love to share knowledge and have the aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies and concepts
- Great team player with a good sense of humor :)
- Experience with cloud environments (Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with distributed/message oriented systems
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability and passion and not your age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics or disability.