Python Developer (m/f/d)
As a Python Developer (m/f/d) at zenloop, you will grow your BI/Python skills in some of the nicest startups in Berlin. You will own the responsibility of building our BI infrastructure and future team. You will support us with gaining better fluency in Jupyter labs, grow our ETL processes, and help write integrations with different Restful APIs.
In this role, you will get to:
- Extend our existing BI infrastructure using Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Train and educate the team on Jupyter labs; work closely with data analysts to produce reports
- Work with Backend Engineers to optimize the ETL process and data integrations
- Offer ideas and solutions for data snapshotting and optimising storage
- Create data pipelines that integrate into Pipedrive/Planhat/Salesforce and our own API/infrastructure for zenloop’s core product
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous working experience setting up a BI infrastructure using Python and Jupyter Notebook
- Strong fundamentals and experience with ETL processes, databases, Pandas framework and working with Restful APIs.
- Very good understanding of writing complex SQL queries and optimising existing ones for performance. Deeper understanding of SQL concepts.
- Excellent communication skills – we are a remote team so this is key to good collaboration
- Problem-oriented and pragmatic
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- To be able to work remotely from Germany (Berlin) or Poland [relocation to these areas can be discussed]
Why zenloop? Our part in your success with us:
- 100% remote position with flexible working hours
- Become part of a growing and sustainable B2B tech company that is setting new standards in the emerging customer experience (CX) industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced Founder and Management team (former founders of Flaconi)
- Weekly fitness classes and yoga sessions
- You will receive technical equipment (Macbook Pro, etc.) and the ability to work remotely
- International working environment with great colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!