BLOCKCHAIN AND AI SOFTWARE ARCHITECT & TEAM LEAD FOR CATENA X (GERMANY)
Development at the cutting edge
An amazing opportunity for those with a passion for AI and Blockchain to participate alongside industry leading and innovative forces from the automotive industry whose aim is to support the development of decentralized technologies and business models, tokenomics incentive systems as well as industry standards for information and data sharing. Catena-X sees a collaboration between organizations of all sizes, including Bosch, Siemens, Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW, as well as innovative startups and SMEs. Fetch.ai is proud to be part of this collaboration and we are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team in Germany.
We aim to be your Employer of Choice by providing you with the opportunity to work with a hugely talented team developing cutting edge technology combining AI and blockchain, that will influence and change the way we share data and information.
Our vision is to connect digital and real-life economies to allow automation to change the way we use data. Fetch.ai brings expertise in multi-agent systems, artificial intelligence, advanced cryptography and decentralized machine learning to the Catena-X network (https://catena-x.net/de/). Our main focus will be to provide technologies for agent-based “smart” clients, secure and private sharing of information, and base-layer blockchain infrastructure. It will support next-generation data analytics through Fetch.ai CoLearn network, a decentralized information-sharing system that is deployed on blockchains and aggregates learning from multiple stakeholders.
About the role
- Provide solution design leadership for Catena-X project
- Perform hands on architectural design and implementation of complex cloud data solutions in high availability, high scale environments
- Develop Prototypes and Proofs of Concept to support, test and validate design and delivery assumptions
- Engage in architectural discussions with senior executives to support decision making processes; able to discuss costs, risks, benefits, opportunities and trade-offs associated with architectural options
- Providing assurance that solutions meet the Security, Compliance and Audit frameworks of the organisations
- Ability to provide on the ground troubleshooting and diagnosis for the technical architecture and design challenges
- Support pre-sales, new business bids, account management and client meetings where required
- Mentor and coach less experienced Engineers to develop and grow talent pool, share best practice and establish reusable design patterns
- Provide industry thought leadership via speaking at conferences and events, writing blog posts and white papers, and being active on social media
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have experience in:
- Emerging and maturing technologies (IoT, Blockchain, AI, etc.)
- Engaging with senior stakeholders; translating business goals to deliverable solutions and outcomes
- Creating and presenting architecture to formal governance boards
- Integrating internal and external systems
- Collaborating with multi-disciplined teams remotely
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Blockchain technologies
- Smart contract development and web3 tools
- Knowledge of fundamentals of DeFi protocols
- Knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning
- Industry knowledge in the financial, manufacturing or automotive sectors
- Experience of finance, game theory, economics or a related field (this can include undergraduate, masters or doctoral studies)
- Ability to understand and develop new economic models
- Ability to implement crypto-economic models in software
Type: Full time or contract
Fetch.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value all people, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, ability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.