Business Analyst (f/m/d)
We’re on a mission to change the game in the insurance world, and are looking for innovative, driven and passionate people to make our vision a reality. At Movinx you’ll experience the freedom to take your entrepreneurial spirit to a new level and make meaningful contributions to our success story every day. Whether your background is in insurance, technology or different industries, you love pushing the boundaries of existing structures and trailblazing the way for change.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Analyst (f/m/d) who has a thirst to develop a state-of-the-art motor insurance platform.
Do you find it boring if it is just business as usual? Do you feel like you have great ideas that can push the boundaries of the motor and insurance industries? This is the right place for you!
As part of the Development team, you will:
- Analyse and evaluate all operation processes for the Core Insurance Platform (incl. user interaction, carrier integration, etc.)
- Close the gap between the Product Team and the Engineering Team with valuable input
- Analyse master and reference data for operational processes
- Liaise with the Reporting Team and the accounting system
- Analyse support and error data
This is you:
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst preferably in a Fintech or Insuretech environment
- Experience with analytics / modeling solutions (Must have: Excel, SQL; preferred: Python, Tableau, R Studio)
- Ideally previous experience in a Motor Insurance provider environment
- Preferably previous experience with Salesforce/Vlocity Insurance Platform
- University Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent communication skill, ability to translate complex information into understandable ideas
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
What we offer to you:
- The chance to shape and grow an agile organization that is dynamically expanding in all aspects, including geographies, products, and services
- The opportunity to lead the formation and growth of an innovative startup in motor insurance
- The freedom to bring your ideas to the table and make them reality
- The possibility to be a part of our international, driven, talented and result-oriented team
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
Interested in this position?
Then apply directly on email@example.com. Please also send along your certificates with the application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!