CTO / Co-Founder
We enable artists, concert promoters and sport clubs to reach fans. By leveraging our innovative, data-driven platform promoters can gain unique insights into their fans interests. Join us in supporting concert promoters, sports clubs and cultural institutions to recover and restart.
We want you to lead the development and delivery of all our products and services. You make all executive decisions with regard to the technological interests of future demand. You are responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
In order to support the relaunch of the live entertainment and sports industries, we are expanding the management level and are looking for a CTO. You lift our super innovative, data-driven platform to the next level and battle harden it for our growth journey.
As CTO and part of the management team, you own all our development activities and contribute significantly to the strategy and development of the product, organization and technology.
- Own our Terraform-managed cloud, data and data science infrastructures on AWS
- Define the product vision with the CEO and deliver according to the roadmap
- You mentor and enable our engineers and data scientists and work closely together with product as well as grow the team according to our business goals
- You coordinate all outside resources like freelancers (designers, developers, QA, etc.)
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess performance
- Strong track record in building data-driven software products and experience with machine learning heavy projects
- You are experienced with leading cross-functional teams consisting of frontend, backend and data engineers as well as data scientists and UX specialists
- When you hear ECS, Airflow, Terraform, CI/CD and Python you are in your comfort zone
- You are ready to go on an entrepreneurial journey and understand very well the pros and cons of working for an early-stage startup
- You have a fighter mindset and you do not give up until the job is successfully done
- You are willing to get your hands dirty from day one as part of the development team
- You are based in Berlin or Europe and willing to move to Berlin
- Ownership… you have the freedom and opportunity to demonstrate your sales development and scaling skills at eye level.
- Experiment… we’re risk-takers, fast-paced and constantly looking for new, innovative solutions. Not everything will work, but the 1 out of 10 counts.
- Collaborate… with an international, passionate team and learn something new every day.
- Network… our well connected investors not only secure our liquidity they help opening doors to customers and partners.
- Performance-related components and share option program supplement your fixed salary.
- Benefits and training package from bike to public transport and Urban Sports Club
- Modern, spacious office in the heart of “Kreuzkölln” with all the usual perks (including masks, air filter, quick test etc.) for those who want to work from the office