(Senior) Data Analyst (f/m/div) at finleap connect // FinLeap
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
We’re now looking for a talented (Senior) Data Analyst (f/m/div) to join us!!
What will keep you challenged?
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets covering both Product Analytics and Business Insights
- Ensure data quality by reviewing and fixing how we generate and process data
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish and prioritize business and information needs
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- Review, recommend and implement tools & methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Translating data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive engagement and growth
- Identifying opportunities for improving our product supported by quantitative data analysis
- Designing and implementing dynamic and creative reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends
- Partnering with Engineering, Design, and Product Management to identify models and analyses that could become part of the product
What will make you succeed?
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Analytics/BI products such as:
- Google Analytics
- Focus on BOTH Product Analytics (e.g. Mixpanel) as well as BI type tools (e.g. Sisense)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ETL/ELT frameworks, and ideally some knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- At least two years’ experience in a quantitative role
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.