Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Join our Data & Analytics team and provide visibility of the unit’s business performance and facilitate easier decision making. The team closely collaborates with many departments (Marketing, Product, Tech, Customer Care, Business Development) on many diverse and interesting projects.
- Design, build and manage a suite of reports used by the stakeholders from different teams on a daily basis.
- Perform independent ad-hoc analyses and comprehensive data deep-dives to answer relevant business questions.
- (Help) define relevant KPIs and tracking parameters to measure business performance more efficiently.
- Clean, filter data and integrate datasets to be used for analyses and reporting
- Help stakeholders and provide solutions on data-related topics.
- Present your analyses to relevant audiences.
- You have a bachelors/masters degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics or equivalent field.
- You have 3+ years previous experience in positions of similar scope, preferably within a start up environment.
- You are able to observe patterns and draw conclusions from data.
- You can effectively communicate results and findings to audiences of varying degrees of data knowledgeability.
- You have strong SQL skills (understanding and writing advanced scripts).
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You have experience with visual analytics platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker etc.).
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Smooth presentation skills and proficiency in creating presentations.
- Proficiency in programing languages like Python, R, etc.
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the drivers seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team.
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas.
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin.
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day.
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you.