Data & Automation Engineer DACH (f/m/x) // HelloFresh Deutschland
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
- Identify (workflow-)automation potentials within HelloFresh DACH departments (e.g. Marketing, Product Development, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service) and prioritize developed initiatives according to their estimated impact
- Manage data flows and pipelines specific for HelloFresh DACH and promote data literacy among all departments
- Realize initiatives in an agile, hands-on approach in close cooperation with the respective departments
- Develop a centralized, server-based workflow hub
- Assess RPA potentials within HelloFresh DACH
- Closely collaborate with the HelloTech and Operations Technology departments to further develop the design of the overall process and systems landscape
- Maintain, adjust and improve existing workflow automation tools
- You are open to learning new approaches every day and can’t wait to put your ideas into action
- You are able to understand processes quickly and identify potentials for improvement
- You have already worked on process optimization and efficiency projects using process modelling and data flow optimization
- You are a structured mind who is able to communicate, present and implement solutions in a user-oriented way
- First experience with automation technology such as UiPath or BluePrism is a plus
- Experience in Server Management is a plus
- A degree in a business or technical field is a plus
- As your tasks will be focused on the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), a basic command of German is a plus (but not at all a must!)
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data & Automation experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support heir personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.