Data Engineer (f/m/d)
To expand our development team, we are looking to hire a creative software engineer with a lean and agile mindset. You will join our engineering team and will help developing the platform for connecting our customer’s data to insights generated by our team of data science and machine learning engineers. Join us and be part of our journey of developing the next generation discovery platform for live-entertainment and sports events.
- You own the data processing architecture that powers our product
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines
- Maintain and monitor high Data Quality, Data Integrity and Data Security throughout the pipelines and architecture
- Extend and enrich the data platform to enable a broader set of data applications
- Drive creation of curated, clean, and comprehensive datasets for Data Scientists to work on
- Drive EDA on raw and curated data
- Strong skills in Relational, as well as NoSQL Databases
- Experience in implementing and maintaining data integrations and ETL pipelines
- Good knowledge of programming in Python
- Experience in managing AWS services with Terraform or similar versioning infrastructure tool
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools – like Airflow
- Experience in data modelling in a business context
- Ideally experience with performing EDA on raw and curated datasets.
- Ideally experience with Data Visualization using Metabase or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and live-entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
- You work with an excellent team in an innovative company with long-term financing
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Personal professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership M
- and more…
- Modern spacious office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks (including masks, air filters, rapid tests etc)
- You have the possibility to work fully or partially remotelyIf you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s passion, tomorrow’s revenue
The world’s most powerful marketing and customer analytics platform for promoters and sport clubs
Our platform enables event promoters and sport clubs to sell more tickets, predict demand for their shows, concerts and games and offer personalised recommendations – all data-driven and highly automated.
Using hundreds of data sources our platform is able to describe each event with over 1.000 features from artist and player popularity to music genre each players game style or competition events. Leveraging that understanding our platform creates super detailed interest based audiences for use in campaigns or to deliver concert and merchandise recommendations.
Find out more about us @ future-demand.com