Data Engineer, Python (f/m/d) // Applift
We are looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join our Tech team located in the Applift HQ in Berlin-Mitte. You will be working in a startup atmosphere with a dynamic team and will be making an impact in the growing market of ad-tech and mobile advertising.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Design, develop and implement data ingestions and streaming processes together with our BI and analytics team
- Design and improve our data processes and architectures with cutting edge technologies to streamline and analyze massive data flows from our existing backend infrastructure or external sources
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for new projects
- Take responsibility for managing our data structure, data availability and reliability/ quality
- Maintain, explore and evaluate the implementation of new technologies to address infrastructure scalability and performance challenges
- 2+ years hands-on experience as a data engineer with focus on Python
- Extensive knowledge of databases, DWH and best engineering practices
- Solid knowledge of SQL with one or more database: Postgres/ MySQL/ Oracle/ SQL Server
- Experience in orchestration solutions such as Jenkins and airflow
- Experience in working with Big Query, GCS and GCP solutions is a plus
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and other team members
- Deep understanding of data warehousing, ETL concepts and BI tools.
- Be a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- Think big and have a passion for achievement
- Experience in deploymentment tools, GIT
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Health Insurance
- Work from home opportunity
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online. We are looking forward to getting to know you!