Data Visualization Specialist with focus on D3 – 40 Hours- Fixed
Ready to shake up old habits from the corporate world with AI and VR? Keen to go tech to the future and create the new norm of HR management? If yes, you just found THE place to work!
Resourceful Humans is an award winning technology company, creating bleeding edge performance management softwares to visualize companies as networks instead of hierarchies. We create VR video games inspired by the adventures of great leaders. Our main goal is to support organizations on the quest to understand and benefit from the true potential of their (human) teams.
How could you contribute?
- Able to deal with big amounts of data, and to create and edit visual content including charts, and graphs in our app.
- Transforming data sets into compelling visuals through programming.
- Providing visual, technical and editorial guidance.
- Working closely with the Business and Tech team to help to develop the best insights for the software users.
- Meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- D3.js is a must
- Data management: Apollo GraphQL
- An interest in three.js and VR web applications. These will be the next steps in our products.
- Advanced CSS features such as animations, Grid CSS.
- CSS: Bootstrap and any other frameworks.
- Preprocessors: LESS, SASS.
The tools we use: React, React Native, Sentry, Github, Gulp and Webpack, npm, unit testing, e2e testing, integration testing.
As a new crew member in our development team, you ideally…
- have +4 years software engineering experience
- are self-organized, passionate & fully committed
- speak English fluently (fluent German would be a plus)
- are caring and think of others first
- are okay with Harvey (the office dog)
Working at RH, but why?
- We offer you a flexible and geeky work environment with amazing coffee! :) (Flexibility means you can determine your working hours and where you work from as long as it is aligned with your crew and your contributions.)
- Competitive salary including a peer validated bonus and employee shares
- You will work in one of the coolest European cities: Berlin
- You will be part of a crew that will impact the way collaboration is approached at a large scale (inducing a shift in overall working culture)
- You will work in and shape a committed and truly diverse, growing team
- You are never alone. The crew members are always happy to support you.
- We aim to stay together until retirement or until a learning journey stops – but don’t worry, we have much room for learning and development
And… get an individual budget for development that can be spent without any approvals