Database Engineer (PostgreSQL)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Database Engineer (PostgreSQL) you will be part of our Database team and you will ensure that existing database applications continue to work at any scale from TBs to PBs. You will be involved in every aspect of the platform from extensions and improvements to PostgreSQL to optimizations to the analytics reporting software on which it relies.
- Maintain and expand our Analytics Platform (written in Go) and our database management tools
- Troubleshoot PostgreSQL issues and propose/implement fixes
- Improve and optimize our architecture and suggest improvements to current processes and structures
- Advise the developers of other programs written in various languages of database best practices
What you bring:
- Work experience of administration of heavily-loaded PostgreSQL databases
- Good understanding and experience in C
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Go
- Solid research skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!