Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. With your experience, eagerness to learn, and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with our digital team and key stakeholders across the organization to create a seamless digital experience for our customers. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
Our Technology Stack
– Golang/Python Backend
– Serverless AWS Stack
- Deploy the necessary cloud infrastructures to run our applications and backend services in a secure, resilient and scalable manner
- Work closely with product designers, embedded firmware engineers, mobile developers, and QA to ensure that the product meets business, technical, and quality requirements
- Deploy tools for monitoring and alerts
- Ensure the availability and functionality of our digital product
- Manage CI/CD systems and help developers with the continuous testing process
- Research and implement new technology solutions for our infrastructure
- Several years of hands-on DevOps experience with products running in production
- Previous experience deploying maintainable and scalable systems based on reliable services.
- You have an understanding of CI/CD for infrastructure and applications.
- You are familiar with AWS and know what CloudFormation is.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
- Strong analytical thinking and innovative problem-solving skills round up your profile
- Previous experience in the IoT industry
- Interest in IoT and hardware development
- Experience releasing a 1.0 product
- Contributes to open source project
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
– Flexible working hours
– Regular team events
– A flexible learning budget of 1,000EUR per year
– Competitive salary and shares in the company
– A Modern office space with roof terrace in central Berlin
– A Membership for Urban Sports Club
– 28 vacation days