Dev Ops & High Frequency Engineer // MAREM RESEARCH
We are looking for you:
The Dev Ops & High Frequency engineer is responsible for a variety of projects ranging from setting an self hosted CI/CD, making sure that the system is even reliably running under highest traffic via constantly improving our technology to making important decisions regarding our product roadmap.
This makes site reliability for our public-facing products and trading bots a particularly challenging problem. We’re looking for SRE engineers comfortable to setup CI and backup systems on our cloud infrastructure.
As the Dev Ops & High Frequency engineer you will work with the software engineering, data science and data engineering teams,making sure our high demands regarding uptime, latencies and through put are met.
The ideal candidate will participate in the product roadmap, help align our work with the roadmap and requirements of cross-functional teams in the company, and manage our agile and dependency management process
If you’re further interested in learning how trading system work and you’re not afraid to try out your ideas, then this position is right for you.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
- Build a system and optimizing latencies down to the microsecond
- Partner with software development teams and stakeholders to ensure that the state-of-the-art applications of highly latency and throughput optimized system meets or exceeds our quality standards
- Deriving and introducing of necessary security measures within the company
- Building a colocation system of servers to introduce High Frequency Trading
#### Our ideal candidate:
- Strong experience working in a cloud environment (AWS or GCP preferred)
- Experience working with Terraform
- Experience working with containers (Docker preferred)
- Comfortable in Python, Golang or C++
- Experience working with configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
Nice to have:
- Experience with trading systems
- Good knowledge of best practices
- A tightly knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: Golang, Cassandra, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cloudflare
- Extensive individual and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team in Berlin
- Prime office location –top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin
- Free educational library, drinks and fruit
- Leveraged bonus schemes
About Marem Research
Marem Research together with DLT Market are building the first fully regulated inter dealer broker for the crypto market allowing institutional investors to enter the market compliantly in cooperation with the most advanced and innovative European banks. It is our mission to influence and shape the future of finance and path the way for the next generation of financial technology. We seek to bridge the gap of traditional finance and the new crypto world.On top ofour state of the art infrastructure we conduct proprietary trading activity exploiting the vast experience residing in our team and making use of this unique setup. We are a data driven company, quickly creating and trying out new ways to make the market more efficient.