DevOps Engineer // Authenteq
As a Devops Engineer at Authenteq, you will be responsible for the improvement and maintenance of the Authenteq servers and infrastructure. Your primary focus will be maintaining, improving and stability of our infrastructure. You will be working alongside other engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and teamwork is essential.
- Writing scripts and playbooks that will help automate tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Linux server environments.
- Efficient setup and usage of monitoring systems.
- Ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of our servers.
- Feel enthusiastic about writing documentation.
- Identify potential bottlenecks.
- Help maintain server stability, security and performance.
- Be proficient with different containerization, automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Interface with product managers, developers, engineering managers, and stakeholders to prioritize problem resolution and ensure release readiness.
Do we have your attention? Great! It would also be cool if you:
- Are a true team player: open, communicative and capable of organizing and prioritizing your work.
- Have experience with Java and Python deployments.
- Have experience with blockchain technologies.
- Have experience with different container orchestration tools.
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Have excellent English communication skills.
What’s in for you?
- A chance to join at the ground floor of one of the most innovative and exciting new startups in Europe!
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a rapid development cycle.
- Exciting technical challenges to work on and great opportunities to learn, grow and contribute.
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative product with the potential to revolutionise how transactions are conducted online.
- Friendly and multicultural team, based in a heart of Berlin.
- Help with relocation moving to Berlin from abroad.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as equity in a growing company.