DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) // Bewatec ConnectedCare
BEWATEC is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of digital communication solutions for hospitals, clinics and dialysis facilities.
Our software solution provides caregivers, physicians and patients with relevant content at any time, covering the complete patient journey. We integrate cutting-edge real-time applications or solutions for the Internet of Things in the health-tech environment.
Our CPO Bernd is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our newly established team here in Berlin to bring our backend activities to the next level!
About the product: ConnectedCare allows patients to have all the hospital services and information through digital applications wherever they want and on whatever device, thanks to an innovative cloud-based system.
Once you are here you will…
- Work with AWS, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Grafana, CircleCI, Github, Linux, Virtual Machines, headless CMS, PostgreSQL, …
- Improve and fully automate our internal AWS infrastructure
- Improve deployment & monitoring of on-prem components
- Maintain and extend test, build, and deployment automation
- Set up and manage on-call rotation, monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and extend developer tools (Circle CI, Docker, …)
- Create playbooks and document ops processes
- Manage live environment, including ssl certificates and access
- Participate in planning, discussions and business meetings – your voice counts
What you should bring:
- In-depth experience with most of those: AWS, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Grafana, CircleCI, Github, Virtual Machines, headless CMS, PostgreSQL
- In-depth, hands-on experience with:
- Scripting in UNIX environments, i.e. Bash, Python
- Linux system administration and Linux Tooling, hardening Linux systems
- AWS Cloud Deployment Experience
- Network & Infrastructure Security, securing cloud & on-prem environments
- High availability systems
- Continuous Integration setups
- Experience as a developer or collaborating with developers
- Ability to consult on architectural decisions
- Stay on top of all upcoming new technology, evaluate it and introduce it to production, automating solutions from the start
- Learning new things is natural to you
- Familiarity with remote-culture and agile methods
- You are self-organized, have good communication skills, and are a strong team player
- Fluent level of English
Nice to have:
- In-depth understanding of API & Web development
- Proven professional experience as a Backend Developer, preferably from a startup environment or digital hub initiative of a corporate structure
- Hands-on experience of NodeJS, Python, or Golang
- Big scale data processing infrastructure
What you will find here:
- We are inspired by a meaningful mission: our goal is to build easy-to-use products for patients and clinics, in order to ensure a smooth medical process and information sharing – that matters!
- Our aspiration is to grow as an international team of curious and motivated peers, always aiming higher and looking for the next opportunity to make an impact
- Our fundamental people philosophy is built on trust so we are promoting a culture of individual empowerment and open communication
- Learning & development is important to us, we will support you with your individual growth
- Even though we are a well-established German company, in the Berliner site we work in a young and dynamic atmosphere, with of course all the typical startup perks (super office in centre of Berlin, free drinks and fruits, flexible working hours, fitness membership…)
If you feel inspired and want to join a valuable cause, please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Portfolio here (no need for a cover/motivation letter), we will come back to you as soon as we can.