**Named one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo is becoming a household name by digitalizing the boat rental industry. Join us as Zizoo redefines travel for the eco-friendly, outdoors-loving audience, and completely streamlines an industry used to pen and paper bookings and inconvenient methods. We’re building the infrastructure for transforming the nautical world from the ground up, and want YOU to help us make it happen.
- Responsible for keeping Zizoo‘s systems up and running
- Work in a cross functional agile team
- Build extensive monitoring for new systems
- Optimize our infrastructure and orchestration tools
- Maintain continuous integration and delivery
- Automate maintenance tasks that are still performed manually
- Support development team with their infrastructure
- Manage our AWS stack
- 4+ years experience with production systems including monitoring, CI/CD, and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with AWS and container technologies (ECS/EKS/Fargate)
- Experience in production engineering for web services and distributed systems
- Strong initiative, and proven ability to independently learn, design and implement new technologies
- Skilled at the automation of complex tasks and handling potential failures
- Passion for learning and harnessing new technologies
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills and proven team player
- An opportunity to play a key role in the growth one of Europe’s leading travel tech startups with an international talented team
- A transparent, data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Cross-company personal development and training budget
- Free snacks, drinks, German and Yoga classes at the office
- Discounts on gym membership and local retailers
- Team building events and an annual sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
We look forward to receiving your application.