Expert-Level PHP/WordPress/WooCommerce Developer // Healy
We at Healy, have developed a unique and innovative product: the Healy, a new smart wearable. This small all-rounder contains many frequency programs that promote health, well-being and balance. A product for everywhere and anytime, for everyone!
Behind us stands a long-standing, highly successful medical technological company.
Would you like to help shape the corporate structure of Healy World GmbH on several continents together with a motivated young team?
We’re looking for an Expert-Level PHP/WordPress/WooCommerce Developer.
You should have at least 5 years of experience and a solid understanding of PHP development, WordPress theme structure, and WooCommerce eCommerce platform.
These will be your tasks
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / APIs
- Conception and implementation as well as further development and maintenance of existing and new WordPress sites
- Evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of plug-ins based on existing requirements
- Development of tailor-made plugins, widgets and interfaces as an extension of existing functionalities and components
- Website optimization – especially code, load time and responsive for different devices
- Maintaining and managing existing projects through an optimal collaboration and versioning workflow
- Technical contact hub for WordPress developer topics
- Providing input on business decisions and project goals
You’re offering these qualifications
- A university degree or relevant working experience in computer science, information systems, information technology or another related field
- Fluent with PHP
- Experience with APIs (XML/RESTful)
- Experience with databases such as MySQL
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e. plugins and extensions from scratch)
- Experience with version control and front-end frameworks
- Experience with an Agile/SCRUM work environment, preferably having used an AGILE project management tool like Asana or Slack
- A highly creative problem solver, able to carefully construct detailed online design solutions with proficient speed and exceptional quality.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of our websites, promotions, seasonal events and redesign projects.
- Combines functionality with content, user experience, and business goals
- Fluent in English language and good in German language
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Experience with AWS
- Scripting for other platforms such as Node, Shell, Python
- Creative UX/UI mindset with ‘customer centric’ strategic thinking
We’re offering these benefits
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading social selling company
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development, freedom and responsibility
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
- You will work in a multicultural team in a dynamic and creative environment alongside experts and professionals
Ready for your next career move? Do not wait any longer – join the Healy world Gmbh!
Please send us your application (including CV, cover letter, earliest possible starting date, salary requirements) in German and English to mail(at)healy.de.
Candidates must already have a valid EU work permit!
As we are looking for a senior person in that field, please only apply if you have at least 5 years of experience and a solid understanding of PHP development, WordPress theme structure, and WooCommerce eCommerce platform.
Please note that we can only process complete applications with these requirements fulfilled.