Front End Developer
3T helps tens of thousands of MongoDB developers and administrators with their everyday jobs by providing the finest MongoDB tools on the market. We guarantee the best compatibility with current and legacy releases of MongoDB, continue to deliver new features with every new software release, and provide high quality support. In 2019 we outgrew our original office and now have lots of room to grow in our brand new Berlin office. Our office language is English, with teammates from over 15 nationalities.
Our great new office location offers a host of benefits:
- Located on the U8 line, a few minutes from the center
- Regular free onsite fitness classes
- Free onsite German lessons
- Free drinks and snacks
In the current circumstances, all 3T staff are encouraged to work wherever suits them best, whether that is from home or in our head offices.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and growing team. If you’ve got experience and passion in building highly engaging web environments, please read on.
We want to benefit from your insights into website development and also into how we can best use all of our online assets to engage with developers and database professionals. We value ideas and execution, and of those two, execution rules!
What you’ll do
- Build, deploy and manage highly usable web applications; architecting their design in close collaboration with our UX engineers; and then creating them with WordPress
- Develop clean, maintainable, reusable cross-browser code
- Champion the User Experience across our front end development process
- Optimize our web assets for maximum speed and ‘mobile-first’ scalability
- Design and build new websites from scratch to support our Products & Services roadmap
What we’re looking for
- You’re experienced in developing websites and applications in WordPress, with strong PHP and MySQL skills
- CSS and HTML pose no challenges for you. You also stay up to date with SEO best practices.
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, just as much as you enjoy powering ahead on your own
- You’re self-driven, with a conscientious approach and a commitment to solving problems to the highest level; then checking again for snags before you publish.
Who You Are
- Cross-Team Collaborator: you love to work across teams, at all levels, to ensure 3T is presenting its very best face to the world
- Influencer: people are different, and you know how to weight your pitch for the same idea to different people so everyone can get on board and appreciate the shared value
- Results Oriented: you get the greatest pleasure from executing challenging plans and programs, especially when it brings greater simplification to our web infrastructure
- Responder: you are skilled at issue management and handling internal customer expectations
- Effective Communicator: you can deliver complex information in a confident, straightforward manner, carrying a diverse and argumentative audience with you
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great and growing team and we are based in Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter with your CV at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.