Senior Frontend Engineer for a new finleap Venture (m/f/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion.
Why this new venture?
We are building the Digital Home for SMEs in Germany, and we want to help them on their way with the digital transformation. The goal is to help them to survive, expand and help with their typical pain points. With a content focussed strategy, we want to become THE expert in their segment and the go to platform that delivers everything they need to know, help them reducing bureaucratic burdens and solve their daily needs. This will range from the integration of existing solutions to custom built ones.
What would keep you challenged?
- You will build a brand new venture giving you the freedom to work without strict constraints or legacy code
- You will have the chance to have a tremendous impact on user interactions and user experience decisions
- You will find the best ways to create and integrate different solutions into our product
- You will work together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Having the willingness to learn and interest in user interactions and user experience
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
What would help you succeed?
- Testing mindset and an eye for clean code
- Being able to translate a UI design perfectly into code
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s using cutting-edge technology to make waves in the SME market
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office