Frontend / Web Developer // Synfioo
Your role in 30 seconds
As part of a small front-end team, you will be responsible for designing and developing our OnTime Navigator, the web UI solution for our ETA predictions and action recommendations. Your tasks will include designing new features and implementing them in close cooperation with the entire development team.
- Continued development of the OnTime Navigator
- Support in building the roadmap for the OnTime Navigator
- Conception and implementation of the features
- Coordination with colleagues from backend development as well as sales and marketing for a holistic solution
- Decision making in questions of architecture, technology and design
- Continuous improvement of the UX experience
- Collect and manage feedback to the OnTime Navigator
- Successfully completed university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in frontend/UI development, in particular sound knowledge and experience are necessary
- with responsive design with SCSS,
- in backend development with node. js (express)
- Desirable and helpful (but not necessary) is experience with
- Amazon Web Services (AWS; in particular Amplify),
- the Atlassian Toolchain,
- Image editing software and
- Linux server administration
- An eye for modern design
- Good language skills in German and English
- Diverse, creative activities
- A responsible task with plenty of scope for creativity
- A high-performance, highly motivated and technology-enthusiastic team
- Team events
- Flexibility in working time and location
- Dedicated time-outs for continuous training
- Daily kicker with the team
- Weekly cake meeting
Similar to an orchestra, Synfioo enables the harmonic interplay of information and transports, which are coordinated to ensure smooth transport operations. For this purpose, we rely on the latest big data, machine learning and process technologies in order to ideally coordinate all transports in logistics. We work near Lake Griebnitzsee as a 10-member team with great commitment and pleasure in making transport chains more efficient, more sustainable and, above all, more predictable for all parties involved.
Would you like to grow with us and further develop Synfioo? Then become part of the Synfioo Orchestra!
Synfioo is an employer for whom inclusion and equal rights are a matter of course. Applicants are considered regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability or veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.