Full Stack Developer
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Elara, you will help our mission to bring manufacturing companies to the 21st century. We are a well-funded early-stage startup located in Berlin working on an application to connect maintenance managers and shop floor workers, to streamline work processes and reduce unplanned machine downtime.
You’ll work closely with the design and development teams, building incredibly fast products that are well-tested and rock solid. You’ll be involved in the entire product development life-cycle, including the development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features.
We’re still in very early days of Elara, and as such, much of the tech stack is rapidly changing. Flexibility is key here and your input and expertise on the stack is very much wanted.
On a base level, experience with the following tech is a major pro:
- SQL (we use Postgres)
- You’ve built complex backends in TypeScript/Node, but you also know other languages.
- You know how to break down projects into small, shipable components.
- You know how to write performant and stable frontend code.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are strong self-manager.
- You have at least one year professional full time experience
- We are looking for people who can work in an employed, full-time position (and have a work permit for the EU and ideally, are located in Germany), or if you are a freelancer, you can dedicate at least 6 months to us.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Elara come from every corner of the globe.
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack Engineer? Then we’d love to hear about you!
The application process involves a short screening interview and then doing a ~1 hour coding challenge. Our goal is to make this one of the fastest application processes you go through so you aren’t left hanging/wondering for days/weeks on end.