Full Stack Developer (f/m/x) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last few years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to help us fight fraud. Are you someone who can independently build features on both ends of the stack as well as bring insight that lifts the quality of our engineering culture? Come help us build a machine learning backed product that is revolutionizing the payments security industry.
You will be joining the Fire Team, a cross-functional team developing customer-facing products. Most of your work will be on Fire, a tool to allow our users to augment our fraud detection engine. This is a new team, so you will help shape its direction from the very beginning.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- Lead and own new features and projects with autonomy
- Extend our main Angular 8 application with clean, reusable components
- Build backend services with Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Document our code, knowledge and processes
- Maintain our CD pipeline built with Gitlab and Kubernetes
- Expand our front-end and back-end test suites
- Help other team members improve with code reviews and knowledge sharing
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience building single-page applications
- Experience using and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases
Nice to have:
We encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of these skills.
- Previous experience building production applications with Angular 2+ or React
- Experience with TypeScript or Go
- Good knowledge of frontend testing technologies
- Familiarity with service-oriented architectures
What we offer:
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible home office policy and working hours
- Time every week to hack on projects of your choosing
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fruit baskets, drinks, and snacks
- A modern office with breathtaking views, located in the heart of Berlin
- Free food on Fridays
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. We are looking forward to receiving your application!