During the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the ALVE telemedicine platform enabled speech and movement therapists to continue treatment for patients all over Germany. Building on this community, we plan to develop our first medical device helping speech therapists to ensure a high quality of care throughout their teletherapy program. We are therefore now looking for a motivated and self-driven Senior Full Stack Developer to lead and execute this development.
About the role
In this role, you will work closely with the Product Owner and the Medical Project Manager to develop a simple drag and drop game that can be used during speech therapy via telemedicine. This game will be part of the ALVE telemedicine platform, and will be certified as a medical product. Your role will include the creation of the overall development strategy as well as designing the architecture and writing the code in collaboration with freelance developers. As we have outsourced all previous development steps incl. the creation of the ALVE web application, this first inhouse development role will require a lot of self responsibility and a hands-on approach to bring our product development to the next level.
- First point of contact for anything development related to the ALVE progressive web application and the ALVE medical product
- Collect (software) requirements for product development in close collaboration with the Product Owner
- Create development strategy according to ALVE’s product roadmap and recruit freelance developers
- Design system architectures, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Write clean and very well documented code, integrate third party components
- Keep close collaboration with the development agency for the platform together with the Product Owner
- Coordinate with the Medical Product Manager to help ensure the software complies with Medical Device Regulation.
- Full Stack Developer preferably with experience in a gaming or highly interactive website environment
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with web application development (incl. Node.js & React)
- Experience in medical product development is a big plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Our preferred starting date is the beginning of October or ASAP.
What We Offer
- You’ll be part of a growing and ambitious startup
- The unique opportunity to take responsibility from day one
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- Opportunity to get acquainted with medical software development
- Work in a modern office in the center of Berlin-Mitte
Please send your application incl. your CV and your references of work to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!