Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) // lengoo
At lengoo, we employ AI technology and connect it with the expertise and creativity of top-notch human expert linguists to create a unique value proposition for our customers. As a Techstars and VC-backed startup in Berlin, we move technology at the heart of what we do by using the latest machine learning technology to ensure high-quality pretranslations and by pushing the boundaries in the field of neural translation networks. Together with our vast base of expert linguists, we deliver high quality translations in over 400 language pairs. This innovative approach plays an imperative role for our B2B clients of all sizes from more than 10 countries.
Join a fast-growing, dynamic startup with a hands-on, international culture to tear down language barriers!
Your mission is to take an active role in shaping the future of our product and to build a scalable microservice-based architecture to support our business.
About the job
- Our roadmap for the next years is feature-rich. You participate in the specification, design and implementation of new products and features using VueJS and NodeJS
- You help us migrating existing platform features to VueJS and NodeJS
- You implement best practises in terms of code quality, structure and patterns to design and implement a robust and modular micro service architecture
- As one of the first 10 developers, you take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and support our CTO Maurizio in building a world-class frontend team
- You have 3+ years of experience in building web applications
- You have strong experience in writing ES6 code using Git and profound framework experience frontend wise, preferably with VueJS, and backend wise using NodeJS
- You have experience with relational DBs and no-SQL ones, particularly with MongoDB
- You are familiar with automated testing and error tracking
- You are familiar with Webpack (hot reload, production bundling)
- You’re able to communicate perfectly in English, orally and in writing
- You are willing to relocate to Berlin permanently
What we offer
- The opportunity to drive fast growth in a startup which is financially secured by well-known European investors and already serves 1000+ clients
- You work in a young, energetic, high-performing and international team with flat hierarchies, a modern technology stack and an agile project management setup and you are part of a cutting edge development in the machine learning space
- Flexible management of your working hours
- We take care of all administrative tasks so that you can focus on developing the future of our product
- You work closely with our CTO Maurizio and the interface of our product, marketing and backend team
- Great possibilities for personal development and advancement with world-wide access to amazing mentors and events through Techstars
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin and lots of bars and restaurants around
- Outstanding team atmosphere through regular team events and lunches
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruits and dinner (after 8pm)
Are you up for this challenge?
We look forward to your application addressed to our CTO Maurizio via email to [email protected]
Please include your earliest start date and your salary expectations.