Full Stack Developer (m/f/x)
Cosuno is an early-stage startup with a mission to re-invent construction software. Our SaaS solution helps construction companies find subcontractors, send out requests for proposals, and manage the pre-construction bidding process more productively. With our solution, construction professionals have greater visibility into their purchasing processes and become more efficient in their daily work.
Cosuno is a product-centric company as our success is a direct result of the quality and reliability of our solution. Therefore, we believe in maintaining a strong engineering culture where talented individuals have the freedom to express themselves in the product features they design and build.
Finally, we are backed by excellent investors and maintain an extensive network of partners in the construction industry, both of which help us sustain our growth.
As a full stack developer, you will work on the frontend as well as the backend side of our product and therefore will take full ownership over the features you are creating. After you develop a comprehensive understanding of the components of our product, you are given full responsibility to extend them and build on them in ways that makes our product more valuable, more reliable and better structured to ensure future maintainability.
Specifically, we have a frontend based on React and a backend written in Node.js. They interface with each other using GraphQL and Apollo. We utilize TypeScript for the entire codebase to improve code quality and reliability. We use relational databases as well as Elasticsearch. We write comprehensive end-to-end tests using Cypress in addition to unit tests. Our infrastructure is based on AWS and Kubernetes. We have a well-functioning CI/CD pipeline and deploy to production multiple times a day.
- At least 3 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Substantial experience working with Node.js and the JS backend ecosystem, and ideally some experience with React
- Generalist mindset; eagerness to learn about new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Opportunity to shape a valuable, impactful product in a meaningful way
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Office centrally located in Berlin Mitte, near Rosenthaler Platz (but currently most of us work remotely)
- Casual startup environment with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and working from home policy
- Hardware of your choice (e.g. Macbook Pro)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!