Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Berlin.
- Divers tasks with a direct business impact
- Development opportunities as well as an dedicated training budget
- Dynamics and speed of a start-up combined with the support of an international enterprise company
- An international team with a strong focus on appreciation and transparency
- Flat hierarchies in an agile environment
- Regular team gatherings and a great office location
- Additional perks such as company pension scheme and public transport allowance
YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and optimize our eCommerce platforms
- Focus on customer and project oriented output
- Work within an agile environment
- Communication with other departments
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
As Full stack Developer you will be part of an international Technology team and work within an agile framework. You will be given a lot of freedom to explore in an environment that rewards quality-oriented work and transparency.
- Knowledge of AJAX and jQuery and common web technologies like HTML5, CSS (LESS/SASS)
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopware, Magento or similar platforms
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience writing tests and documentation
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS) is a plus
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus
INTERESTED? LET’S TALK!
M-Industry is with its 25 high-performance companies in Switzerland and its eight companies abroad, part of the Swiss Migros Group. It offers over 20,000 high-quality food and non-food products at the best price-performance ratio in around 50 countries, making it one of the biggest own-brand producers in the world.
In recent years, a digital competence center has been established for the M-Industry: “NETA”. This actively drives the strategic further development of digitalization and thus makes a significant contribution to the long-term strengthening of the competitiveness of the M-Industry globally at our locations in Birsfelden, Suhr, and Berlin we operate our own digital business models and support the M-Industry within the digital marketing.