Code with purpose, join Cozero. We are building the next generation Carbon Action Platform that enables companies to move their business towards carbon neutrality. Together, we can help reduce a major share of global carbon emissions and fight climate change. Our SaaS platform helps companies to track their carbon footprint and matches their emission profile with the best products and services that have the largest impact on their calculated emissions. Based on our platform, carbon reduction becomes actionable. Become part of a Climate-Tech startup that helps companies to become a sustainable business and remain competitive in a future driven by constrained resources.
What you will be doing
- Build scalable data analysis systems that help companies account and reduce their CO2 emissions
- Make key architecture decisions as a key member of our small engineering team
What we are looking for
You should excel in:
- 3+ years of experience with building and running applications in production
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to find creative solutions to technical problems
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
You should not apply if you:
- Are a contractor and you are not looking for a long-term engagement
What we offer
Working at an early stage and fast-paced startup such as Cozero means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on lowering the carbon emissions of companies. As one of the first hires of the company, you will also be able to grow together with us and be a very influential part of the company. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner. You would join us in our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin, and we offer the possibility of working remotely.