Full-Stack Software Developer
2txt offers natural language generation as a service: we transform structured data into natural, human-readable text. We’re a small but growing team that tackles challenging natural language processing problems, creating innovative solutions at the intersection of linguistics, computer science, and artificial intelligence.
About the position:
As a software developer at 2txt you will work closely with our computational linguists to extend and improve our text generation software. You will build and help improve webapps with an eye towards the end user experience. You will work across the tech stack as necessary, but will have the flexibility to focus on which areas you prefer. You will share responsibility with the whole development team for the entire life cycle of the products we work on, from development, through testing, to having them run in a production environment. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on both technical and product decision making, helping to drive development of both internal tools and customer facing solutions.
- Proficient in Python or a similar language
- Working knowledge of AWS or a similar service
- Familiar with test, build and deployment automation, best practices and tooling
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Nice-to-know: Django, Flask, NGINX, NLP/NLG
Good to know:
- Flexible working hours
- German classes
- Free fruit, vegetables and drinks
- Easy-to-reach office close to Mauerpark / S+U Schönhauser Allee