Full Stack Solution Engineer // relayr
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Our software enables comprehensive data analytics and management, empowering businesses to create new solutions and revenue streams with data collected from any device, through any connectivity, throughout any IT ecosystem.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Industrial Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Full Stack Solution Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Develop scalable services and dashboards using relayr’s cloud, components and modules
- Work closely with the System Integration team to propose and design solutions and features for internal and customer facing projects
- Propose new initiatives and improvements to the tools and in-house frameworks
- Create complex rules to acquire and process data from devices on the field and from cloud services
- Sync with the Product and Engineering teams to collaborate and align on next features and modules to be developed
- 3+ years of experience in web engineering
- Significant experience with the React ecosystem and Python
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and any React bundler (Redux thunk, Parcel, Webpack)
- Experience working with messaging protocols (MQTT, Websockets)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Willingness to travel within Europe and possibly worldwide (~15%)
- Good English written and communication level
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT platforms and services (relayr, Azure, etc)
- Experience with Flow and/or Typescript
- Experience with Docker
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: