How you will create impact…
As a Fullstack Developer, you work with our experienced agile development team to turn ambitious features into reality for our users. You support the product owner to shape features from a technical perspective and develop them from end to end with an eye for user experience and code quality. As an experienced Fullstack Developer you truly understand that the code you write is only as good as the value it brings to the customer and therefore balance engineering excellence with pragmatic solutions. At the same time, you contribute to our architectural discussions and help us build longterm solutions.
Feature development can be tough, especially when on a cutting edge technology stack like ours – but with your work experience you know how to muddle through sometimes messy docs and error logs and how to get comfortable with new technologies quickly. After all, you like the process of gaining knowledge and foster our vibrant learning culture by sharing it.
- Strong developer spirit:
- You are able to navigate through existing architecture and infrastructure, and enjoy extending it with new features.
- You feel comfortable to develop end-to-end.
- You have a deep understanding of the value of tests, e.g. with TDD.
- Professional work experience as a fullstack developer. In particular:
- You are experienced in building frontends, ideally with Angular & Typescript.
- You have built robust backends, ideally with NodeJS.
- You have experience working in the cloud, ideally with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong work ethics:
- You have a hands-on mentality with a positive attribute.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and teach colleagues.
- You understand and appreciate growth environments and the implications on the team & tech stack.
- You are fluent in English and preferably German (some of our clients only speak German).
What to expect…
- Make a true impact from day one and join us to revolutionize the way how the workforce learns today.
- Work with a cutting-edge serverless technology stack.
- Experience early-stage startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and an inspiring high-pace environment.
- Enjoy a vibrant learning culture and a strong focus on feedback & personal growth.
- Work together with our experienced founders from well-regarded universities (e.g. Harvard & MIT), employers (e.g. McKinsey), and successful previous startups
- Profit from an attractive employee stock ownership program
- Get access to a well-established network in Berlin, Munich, Münster, and Cologne’s startup, technology and business scene.
- Choose from great offices in Münster and Berlin. Or just work remotely.