Fullstack Developer (M/F/D)
Fullstack Developer (M/F/D):
- Solid experience as full stack web developer: frontend, backend and relational databases.
- You are experienced in object-oriented programming (e.g. PHP, Java).
- You know your way around database systems like MySQL.
- Ideally you have knowledge in the following technologies: Spring, Angular and Amazon-Web-Services (AWS).
- Team work as well as the ability to work independently, high sense of quality.
- Practical experience developing cloud-native applications and deploying to a Cloud environment (i.e IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Services, or Azure, etc).
- Exposure to or knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of code into production.
- Exposure to Agile Methodology.
- Familiarity with Docker and production experience in Kubernetes.
- Experience with Go and Python.
- Excellent core computer science and algorithms knowledge.
- Getting things done attitude, goal orientation.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus).
Great if you also have:
- Experience in C/C++ or a similar language.
- Understanding of distributed systems, microservice architecture, concurrent programming.
- Know-how with Git, CI, and TDD.
- Hardware / mechanics / electronics basic knowledge.
- Knowledge of handwriting, and OTF/TTF fonts.
What is important to us:
- Software Quality and architecture.
- Clean code, test-driven development and software design.
- Defined coding guidelines incl. automatic code checks.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Regular code reviews.
- We are an agile team with flat hierarchies and make fast decisions.
- Hardware can be individually chosen by each developer.
- The opportunity to test new technologies and ideas at any time.
- With every project comes a new tech stack, so be prepared to always be challenged and learn something new.
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future.
- The possibility to overtake a central role in a new and growing company.