Fullstack Developer (m/f/x) // Magaloop
Build technology that supports thousands of small shop owners to run their business successfully, and to remain independent. Serve the needs of a target that is currently largely ignored, and directly make a positive difference. Shape together our small growing team.
- You would like to work with Rails, React, and GraphQL (previous experience is a bonus, but not required)
- You value testing as a best practice to build and evolve software
- You want to understand our customers, to build a product that serves their real needs
Contract: permanent position
Location: Berlin, with possibility of smart working for a share of the time
Salary: depending on your experience
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, Postgres, GraphQL
- Frontend: progressive web app built with React
- IoT: embedded Linux device running on Elixir, telemetry via MQTT
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes and Docker on Google Cloud
We work in small iterations, release frequently, and refactor continuously. We put great value in proper testing, and keep our test suite complete and fast
Our small engineering team strives to create a healthy and inclusive environment, and to provide the best conditions for individual people to succeed professionally, while respecting and valuing personal time outside of work.
We welcome flexible work schedules, and will work proactively to accommodate the working mode that works best for you. We believe that high-quality, focused work is better than long hours and overtime. If you are the right fit for this job, we will make it work for you.