Join a tech company with the mission to change the world for the better! Together with N3XTCODER, you can provide technology solutions to the more-than-profit, non-profit, and public sectors while reflecting sustainable approaches back into the tech world.
- Develop new tech skills while putting your energy into outcomes that benefit society as a whole
- Join a remote-first team, with a hub in the heart of Berlin (work from home or at our office)
- Take part in a wider tech4good community through our online and offline events
- Flexible work hours and location (optional four day work week)
- Competitive salary and opportunities for equity participation
- Very nice colleagues, office dog and only projects that have the potential to create impact at scale!
What will you work on:
- A video counseling platform changing the face of mental health treatment
- A globally distributed German language learning app for a leading education provider
- An online events platform providing a channel for corporate social responsibility for large corporates, enterprises, and government institutions
- A matchmaking platform for digital professionals to support impact driven projects
- Portfolio management tools for an educational loans platform
- A contactless donation system
- Progressive web-apps, Mobile apps, REST APIs, Content modelling, Component-based frontends, and connecting the best cloud-based tools to solve meaningful problems!
- Coach and support impact-driven founders on their tech strategy!
- 3-5 years software engineering experience
- React, Vue, or Angular experience
- NodeJS experience
- Automated testing (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine etc)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and HTTP
- Data modelling
- Experience with version control, software change management, especially Git
- Experience working with continuous integration/delivery
Nice to have:
- Relational database knowledge
- Cloud hosting solutions such as Azure, Amazon Web services or Google cloud
- Python, Ruby, and/or shell scripting know-how
- Familiarity with agile software engineering and processes
- Experience with systems architecture design and documentation
- Experience implementing a continuous integration/delivery pipeline