Head of Engineering (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion.
Why this new venture?
We are building a new platform for SMEs in Germany that will help them to improve their day-to-day business as well as long term strategic planning. By connecting the relevant tools for every SME and giving meaningful insights from the aggregated data, we want to help our customers to succeed in the tough market they are operating in. We guide them, analyze their pain points and help them to find just the right tools and the knowledge they need.
What will keep you challenged:
- Setting up the most suitable IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting the right technologies and developing high quality products
- Hiring, developing, training, leading and growing our technical team
- Active involvement in developing our highly agile and tech-focused company culture
- Constantly improving our products and platforms to fit our business needs
- Coordinating the development process with the cross-functional feature-teams based on clear KPIs and managing goals & expectations as well as tech alignment across teams
What will make you succeed?
- Considerable experience in leading international development teams
- Ability to design architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- Experience in technical landscapes including integrating CRM, Banking-APIs or other enterprise systems to build a successful data integration product
- An aspiration to continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest technology innovations/trends
- Excellent communicator in English, with German language skills a plus
- A great level of communication and transparency comes naturally to you, both with your team, the company as a whole and the senior management team
What’s in it For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a early stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more